Winchris
I'm back, after those bad days, with I was lying on my bed, dying, could not do anything. Cape banget sakit beberapa hari, mana sakitnya gado-gado lagi, and really annoying. It is also bothering my mid-test. Hope the result is still good (OMG, I need those good marks now). Fiuuh!

And this is also a very busy week. Gw uda mulai persiapan untuk ikut National Debate Competition 2009 di Bandung minggu depan dan Asian Universities Debating Championships in Bangladesh 2 minggu lagi. They are tough competitions, so our team has a tight and tough preparation. Research on many motions, debate everyday, brainstorm, keep update with the news. What kind of week do you think I'll have in these next 2 weeks? Hope it is a fabolous weeks with many development in my debate skills and also many miracles happen ^_____^

Sibuknya ga berenti di situ aja. Gw juga harus finalisasi LPJ NEO 2009 kmrn, yang ribetnya minta ampun, karena lebih kompleks dari sebelumnya. Ada 14 divisi, dan gw juga harus kumpulin softcopy dan hardcopy dari semua divisi untuk arsip NEO tahun depan. What a perfect plan that make me have to work harder. But it is worthed koq, to make a better NEO next year, of course. Legacy from this NEO must be use wisely by the next NEO committee. We already make a high standard of competition this year, and their burden is to leverage the standard to the higher level of competition. That's all what the NEO 2009 committee can help for the next NEO.

Maybe because of those "nuts" sickness, and those pack of tasks and obligations, they affect my mood. I am easier to be mad, but of course I am not yelling or blaming someone for my madness. I have to try to control the mood. It will be very useful in debating, where u will get heavy pressure in the competitions, moreover in international competitions. Also with controlling my mood, I can develop myself and make myself into a wiser and mature personality.
0 Responses

Post a Comment