Winchris

What a great day I have had today. I had various activities today, with a tight schedule. Started with a BNEC SC Manager Meeting in the morning. That was the first meeting for SC Manager of 17th BNEC Presidency and we were discussed many things, started from individual opinion, until member's thought. It was fun and exciting, shows that we are a solid team, and gives hope for a betterment in BNEC.

Then my activities followed with debate selection afterwards. I could say I showed a bad performance in the selection. Maybe because I was unprepared for the motion and for the selection. I barely research the motions, and still not get heated to debate. I was also quite clueless with my case, honestly. Yea, hope the result is not that bad.

Then I got a new experience when I went to an education house for some children, with some Ajita activists.  It was a fun experience, and also interesting. Once we were arrived, the children welcome us, come surrounded us, and one by one came to kiss our hand. It was just a new experience, yet amazing. Happy to saw those exciting and sincere faces, loveable, welcoming us with a very warm welcome. Hope I can have that experience again.

Later then, I helped BNEC News Casting Competition committee to finished their preparation for the D-Day tomorrow. I am a participant, but I am also a BNECer, so I have the right and obligation to help them. It is also a fun activity, because while finishing everything, we were having chit chat and laugh together. What a togetherness moment we have had. Those smiles, humour, story of life, are irreplaceable. That's why I love BNEC! :)

Good Night! God Bless You!

0 Responses

Post a Comment