Winchris

Pagi ini g seneng banget, it is just amazing and quite unbelieveable when I was wake up at my 1st alarm rang. Usually it takes 5 or 6 times for my alarm to wake me up. Maybe it is because I can't sleep well last night, so I am barely half-conscious in my sleep. Hope this is the starting point where I can change into someone better, someone who has a time-discipline.

Last 5 days, I faced a very confusing circumstances, where I was proposed to be Vice President of BNEC and I couldn't decide in short time, because I was waited for 2 of my friends who proposed to be Vice President also. I believe, 3 of us will made a good team, but unfortunately fate decides the opposite of my desire. They rejected the proposal, then The President asked me for the final decision.

In the end, I say yes. I just follow what my heart's says. I have a dream for my responsibilities that given to me now. I have the chance, and I don't want to lose it. I am also want to take risks, want to learn more, want to challenge myself, to be a better person, CHANGE, and try to show to the world that I am good, I deserve the position, and I can give my best for BNEC. Hope with this high responsibility and high position, I can give my best, and I can keep my spirit fired up all the year. With a big power, comes a big responsibility ^^

0 Responses

Post a Comment